Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

An Almost "No Pattern" Top

After the complications of making my Blanket coat, I'm glad to report that this project was really simple! I followed a plan from "Sew" magazine (Summertime separates ) which, as promised, really was as easy as cutting and stitching three rectangles and one long strip.







The biggest complication was making a template for the neckline - and that was a doddle. In fact, overall I am glad to report that this was a very relaxing make. The fabric is a mint green stretch fabric that has been sitting in my stash for a while, having been donated from a good friend's stash since she couldn't find a use for it. It sewed up very smoothly for a stretch fabric.



 I've enjoyed this make, and I suspect I'll be using the design again. I love it when "no pattern" equals "uncomplicated"!
As for the modelling and the photos...., well, the less said about that the better!!!
Hx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comments. It's great to hear from fellow crafters.